Tepid Baths swimming pools
|Follow us on|
Tepid Baths includes a 7 lane 25 metre lap pool and a separate 15 metre teaching pool; both with easy access. The teaching pool is open to public every weekend after 12.30pm. Both pools can be part booked for private events.
After refurbishment, the building has kept some of the features that were deemed important by the public. A great example of this is the individual cabanas which have been reconstructed and partially line the walls of both pools.
There are poolside showers on the back wall and adjacent to the spa pool to wash down before and after swimming. The mens and womens changing rooms have been stylishly updated to reflect the classic Tepid Baths in a very modern and clean way. There are hair dryers and straighteners in the womens facilities.
Also available are a large spa pool, a sauna and a steam room - perfect for relaxing.
Please help us keep your children and families safe at our facilities by following these simple rules.
Children 10 years and under:
- Must be actively supervised by a caregiver 17 years or older.
Actively supervised means:
- Watching your children at all times and able to provide immediate help.
- At a close distance where you can see, hear and be heard by your child. Your child must be able to see you.
Children 4 years and under:
- In pools other than shallow toddler pools, children must be accompanied in the pool and within arms reach of a caregiver 17 years or older.
Maximum adult to child ratios:
- One adult to two under 5 year olds
- One adult to four 5-10 year olds
- One adult to one under 5 year old and three 5-10 year olds
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Main pool: 27°
Learners pool: 31°
Spa pool: 39°
We endeavour to keep our pools at this temperature but these may vary from time to time.
Monday - Friday: 5.30am - 9.00pm
Weekends: 7.00am - 7.00pm
Public Holidays: 10.00am - 6.00pm (some exceptions apply)
Learners pool is closed to the public between 8.30am and 12.00pm on Saturday and Sunday during the school terms as it's fully booked with swim school.
|We welcome everyone regardless of ability. Our aim is to improve accessibility to our facilities and provide active leisure opportunities for all people. At the Tepid Baths we have accessibility via hoist and ramps to the pools, and lift access to the gym.|